Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a new year.


Happy New Year. This is the scene in our home on New Year's Eve. Crazy husband and three sleeping people - my photo is not included! I've never been a huge fan of New Year's. Each day is an opportunity for a new beginning, a new resolution.

The new year signifies to me a time to financially reassess. To rebalance our 401k's and IRA's - to create and review our budget and to project where we want to be one year from now.

December 31 also always signifies a purging throughout the household to hurry scurry donated items to Goodwill for a last minute tax deduction.

Happy New Year, with each day, I will try to be a better friend, a better wife, a better mom, a better worker, a better mentor. I'll try to be healthier and I'll try not to eat chocolate.



Happy New Year

No comments: