Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BADGERS VS. HAWKEYES




















SAM ATTENDED HIS FIRST BIG 10 FOOTBALL GAME ON SATURDAY AT KINNICK STADIUM IN IOWA CITY. ARE YOU ABLE TO TELL WHO WAS CHEERING FOR WHICH TEAM?

Chris and I have been talking to Sam alot about team hopping or jumping on the band wagon and being a fan just because a team is winning. So Sam and I had a very intense discussion about how Sam likes both the Badgers and the Hawkeyes. He wanted to cheer for both teams and said he'd be happy no matter which team won the game. I told him it was okay to cheer for both teams and in a situation such as this it was very difficult to have to choose, especially when a little six year old boy is so lucky to be able to go to the game and sit in box seats, nonetheless. These tickets, by the way, were given to Chris by his general manager at work! I looked into buying a ticket so I could go to the game - way out of my price league for a football game. I had much more fun taking Kate to urgent care for an ear infection! Moving is never fun, but both Sam and Kate appear to be comfortable cheering for the Hawkeyes! Sam did wear Chris' Badger jersey to school on Thursday. I forgot to ask if anyone teased him, because he was all about Hawkeye gear for the game!

Sam and Chris also had a very special welcome during the first break of the first quarter.

No comments: